Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome to Goodbeary, home of the Goodbeary

This blog will be utilized to hold a variety of my Warhammer 40k lists of various sizes as well as notes as to why I chose what I did! I may also include in this blog such things as  reviewing other army lists, codices, Pathfinder/D&D musings, hobby related progress, and whatever else I feel compelled to post.

This blog is going to be used mostly for my own use as a place to keep track of my thoughts and so that I have easy access to my lists and ideas. I certainly welcome any comments that are related to the topics at hand.

I have been involved in the hobby for about 8 years. I have a large assortment of models and several armies (either built, semi-built, or completely unbuilt) ranging from Chaos Space Marines, Tyranids, Space Wolves, Death Korp of Krieg, Dark Eldar, and Necrons. I have some Fantasy armies as well, but they are all nearly unbuilt. Most of the lists I will be making will be focused on these armies, but I may make lists for other armies as well.

For each list, I will rate in on the Goodbeary scale. Ranging from 1 (for a rotten ass Goodbeary) to 10 (A Goodbeary filled with flavor and badass bearyness). This will help gauge my happiness with a particular list.

No comments:

Post a Comment